Monday, August 8, 2011

I am looking for a submersible truck, with snorkel and sealed up engine?

Which truck is the best for off roaring. I live around Houston so it gets flooded here sometimes. Trucks go through the flooded underpass usually end up flooding there engine. Water goes into their tail pipe. I want to be able to go through that flood withought having to worry about my engine flooding. That is what the snorkel is for but water can still get inside the engine. I also have to worry about too much water lifting my truck off the ground and pushing it away, so that's why I need a lift. I don't want it too high where it looks too abnormal or really big tires that eat up my gas. There are jeeps with built in changeable drives between 3 and 4 wheel drive. I also want a tow system on it where I can pull other vehicles out of trouble with the metal wired tow. Don't know what that is called but I have seen it on many trucks in the front. I have seen many of these submersible trucks on nature shows where they drive across a river without it messing up. I am not looking forward to doing that but you never know. There might be a bad flood and I would have to go through 5 feet of water. I can maybe make sure the doors are sealed up so no water can get in but it will, I don't mind as long as the truck does not die on me. Where can I get me one of these trucks and what is the best brand? Jeep, range rover, dodge, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment