Monday, August 8, 2011

Is there a cheap, all animal veterinary place within the greater Toronto area?

hey, I'm a high school student that is deciding on taking cooperative education, which is a course where you work at a place instead of school (ie. training, but there will be no need for pay). I believe that I would like to be a biologist, or something of that nature, when I grow up, Experiencing what it would be like would greatly help me further make that difficult decision, so I need help finding a cheap, all animal veterinary place or a vet for a well known animal organization within the greater Toronto area that I can help out, of course my school has to decide first. I might not get in to this course, and if I do, I won't begin until probably next year, I just deciding now because it will make it easier for me in the future. please help me out

No comments:

Post a Comment