Thursday, August 4, 2011

What the hell do i do now :)!!!!!!?

so 2day i had a semi formal dance and i went with my bff leah and there was this kid i like there and during one of the slow songs, i had my friend cassy go and ask him if he wants to dance with me and then he came over to me and i was like "hi" and he was like "heyy" then we just walked away! then during the next slow dance he came over to me and was like "heyy" and i was like "hi" then he patted my back and walked away! so yeah! i dont know what to do cuz i never really talk to him that much and i want to go out with him but yeah!!!!!!!!!!! on monday when i go to school do you think that i should go over to him and be like "heyy, on friday do you wanna chill at the mall with me and a friend" Yeahhhhh :) Also when i sign his yearbook do you think i should write my number in it and write txt me? I really like this kid and i just want everything to be perfect :) Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment