Thursday, August 4, 2011

What should i do? Choir or Swimming?

So for the past few years of my life i have always been a choir kid and i love choir sooooo much, im on varsity and all that good stuff. but recently i decided to try something new, swimming. So today i found out i really suck at swimming, i don't know how to do the breathing and i felt like my legs where going to give up on me in the middle of the swim, and the fact that the pool was 13 Feet and im 5 Ft scared the crap out of me. The coaches would make us do drills back an forth and back and fourth for about 45 mins, and the pool is not a short distance to swim. So after all of that they finally made us get out of the pool to talk about practice and competition meets, during that time i was sitting and i started to feel dizzy, my stomach weak and i was panting for air, i couldn't breath, i could feel my face flushing a pale white, so i stood up while the coaches where talking and walked really fast to the dressing room( almost stumbling from my weak legs). Once i got in there i rushed to the restroom toilet and fell, then yeah i threw up. is sat on the floor of the nasty restroom for about 30 minutes because i could not move my body and i could not breath right and it scared me so much i started to pray. Then after the 30 mins or so i tried force my body to get up but i couldn't, i fell right back down and threw up again. so basically i was on the verge of fainting, because i could not see straight and my eyes where shutting down on me. Some one found me in the restroom and asked if i needed help and i was like heck yeah! so after nobody came for a while and i taken a 15 min nap/breather, i found the strength to stand up, and if it wasn't for the wall i would have never been able to get up. I got out and a lady asked if i was ok cause i was swaying back and fourth ,like i drank a whole keg by myself, and my face was green. I told her no but all she said was "you just over did yourself", haha you think. So what scares me even more is that no one came to help me after i asked, and what if next time, G_D forbid, i did faint and no one would come. So basically i have always known my family had a lazy bone in them but i didn't think i would suck that bad until today. I usually go running every other day for about two miles and do exercises, ride bikes and have been waichin out for what i eat and how much,but even still I found out that maybe swimming just isn't for me and i should stick to something that i love and I'm good at. I'm always trying to do something new but man..., that was really something. So my whole big question is should i just stick to choir or go swim? And im sorry to say but that was the worst experience of my whole entire life. i would rather run than swim next time some one ask me. but i like to try to stick things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment