Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Why does my friend keeps telling people I have an eating disorder?

So I started my lifestyle change a few weeks ago; eating healthy and trying to lose weight, and ever since then my friend has been telling people I'm starving myself and really getting on my nerves. I told her to stop but she feel very strongly about it. She from germany so I brought her home with me for the holiday weekend(she's staying with her old roommate) and she's even told my family and friends. Since we work together she sees what I eat for lunch, but she'll be there 2 days out of the week and work from home the rest so she's never there. My breakfast might consist of an apple, yogurt, eggs, and toast. For lunch I might have a turkey sandwich, chicken wrap, or something with an apple, yogurt, or some type of fruit. For dinner I'll have left overs like turkey tacos, or vegetable soup, chicken breast and vegetable. Things of that nature. I usually snack on like grapes, nuts or carrots through out the day to keep me full. I also workout 5 days/wk. She's not making an effort to lose weight and its pissing me off that she keeps saying I'm starving myself. What to do? She says I only eat nuts and fruit; she doesn't see what I eat, I'll will show you my calories counter. Sorry I just needed to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment